Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Green is Kean! Organic is fantastic!

I'm on a mission -- have been for a long time -- to eat "green" as much as I can!  In the mornings I drink a "green" drink consisting mainly of either organic kale or spinach (1 cup), 1/2 bunch parsley, 1/2 organic cucumber with skin, sliced, 1/2 small banana, 1 /2 an apple, a thumbsize piece of fresh ginger, 1/2 small lemon including the peel (well washed), 1/2 small lime (well washed, including peel) a few pieces of a fruit or berries (kiwi, blueberries, strawberries), freshly ground flax seeds and purified water.  Talk about nutrient-dense! 

1 comment:

Eli Joseph said...

Hey I have also decided to eat green vegetables only and have only Green drink in the morning. Initially I hate green vegetables but from a long time I am used to eat green food and drink green smoothies. They are really healthy for us.