Monday, March 21, 2011

Time Flys When I'm Cooking #2

Last year I wrote the same headline for a posting and now once again I'm writing it a second time because it's simply the honest truth.  I've been so busy cooking lately that I just haven't had the time to write.  Funny, I make a whole bunch of wonderful dishes and I even take pictures of them but I rarely like the way the photos turn out so I don't post them here.  Perhaps the issue is that the camera in my cell phone isn't the greatest, or perhaps I'm just not a great photographer....probably a little of both.  Anyway, the good news is that I've been cooking a whole lot.  Last week I was on a roll with Asian dishes, this week it's Indian food.  Today I made Chicken Tikka with a nice yogurt sauce for dipping.  One of my clients got me started on the Indian cooking  when she asked me to make dahl (lentils) and she loaned me an Indian cookbook.  I've been marking recipes I want to make so I'll be cooking Indian foods now too.  Many of the dishes are very healthy and I just love the spices.  Ah, very, very good.

No comments: