Tuesday, December 25, 2007

...... Gratitude .......

“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.“
-- Albert Schweitzer


Today I am most grateful for the people in my life who have been very supportive during some challenges I face – Jeni, Laura, Sonia, Danny, Mark, Mom, Kathryn, and Trish. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart,for your love, honesty and support.

I have many things to be grateful for. That I am healthy and strong and live in a beautiful, clean and safe neighborhood where I can take long walks to the beach and back is very gratifying to me. I am grateful for an abundance of nutritious and delicious foods available to me. I am grateful for my luxurious down comforter on these chilly nights, hot and cold running water, a car to drive me where I need to go and this computer that helps me expand and keeps me connected and informed. So many other things I take for granted but as I take my daily practice of gratitude to a new level, I remind myself that life is good in beautiful Santa Monica.

No comments: