Friday, November 27, 2020

Thanksgiving, the day after & a lot to be grateful for

Wishing all people peace and happiness.  This morning I woke up feeling peaceful, happy and content.  I'm grateful for that!  I know there's a whole lot of people who aren't experiencing those thoughts because of the fear and destruction of the pandemic.  I'm grateful for so many things in my life - the life I always dreamed of - the life I have today.  I'm grateful for my husband, Scott, and I'm grateful for my 2-yr old fluffy dog named Cooper.  The 3 of us live in a safe, sunny, beautiful place called Desert Princess.  It's a wonderful resort community -- we have people of all ages who own homes (and second homes) here .  We've made a some very nice friends and we enjoy all our neighbors.  We have wonderful walking paths here with gorgeous views of beautiful mountains, some even snow-capped ( I can see snow at Big Bear from my bedroom window), swaying palm trees, a gym, tennis courts, 3 golf courses, a restaurant,  and a lot of friendly people. I'm just so grateful.    




No comments: